[Electronics-talk] Electronics accessibility of apple productsandmainstream level playing field

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sun Feb 20 12:09:59 UTC 2011

What product does Apple offer that is comparable to Open Book or K1000?  Are
there any text to speech programs that work with the Mac?  I have not heard
much discussion about this.  Can you just buy a scanner , plug it into a Mac
and presto, have an instant reading machine?  Inquiring minds would like to
know.

Gerald