[Electronics-talk] Purpose of List

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Sun Feb 20 17:02:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm still going through email here, but I have to comment.  To
you and others who want to discuss computer accessibility, please
use gui-talk.  That's the kind of stuff that list is meant for.
That's a different issue than access to appliances and electronic
devices other than computers.  Braille watches (and yes, I
contributed to that thread) could be discussed on napub, another
NFB list.  I understand there are 150 lists on nfbnet, so one
should be able to find the right list.  A list for all-purpose
technology related to blindness is blindtech, which is not an NFB
list.

Evelyn

you