[Electronics-talk] mac vs PC

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 17:48:48 UTC 2011

this is not true, iCal is 100% accessible and I use it with syncing with my google calendar all the time. please double check what you call facts before you spread misinformation.

Gabe Vega
(Phone voice and SMS: 623) 565-9357
Check out the centralized location for all my Social Networks
http://thebt.net