[Electronics-talk] RE Mac vs. PC and Purpose of List--

Elizabeth Rene emrene at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 20 23:00:24 UTC 2011

Wherever this thread goes from now on, and whatever list is most appropriate
for the discussion of computer accessibility, my thanks to those who pointed
out the usability of Apple products.  I've always taken for granted that I
could never use a Mac, and only through this list today  have I learned that
the Mac  can be great for blind consumers.  This is really great news for
me, and I thank you Mac users for your information, wherever you write from
now on.

Best,

Elizabeth