[Electronics-talk] Purpose of List

Christopher J Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 08:16:22 UTC 2011

Yes, but you find boring doesn't have any bearing on what's on topic for the list. I actually learned a few things while following the thread on talking and braille watches. I already know that some blind people are happy Mac users, so I was kind of bored listening to people stating nothing more than how happy they are with their Macs. Other than the fact that it was off topic, I didn't have any problem with that discussion, and I've never be so arrogant as to think the only thing that should be discussed on a mailing list are just those topics I'm interested in.