[Electronics-talk] Purpose of List

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Mon Feb 21 14:39:31 UTC 2011

Hi, Fred,

My email was down last night.  By now you have already received
the web address.  I'm sorry I could not reply yesterday.

You can discuss anything about tech you want to on that list as
long as it's related to blind people--everything from a low-tech
slate and stylus to the latest computer or Web issue.

Evelyn