[Electronics-talk] iPhone manual [was "Re: accessible verizon phones"]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 19:28:22 UTC 2011

I don't have an iPhone myself, but I've heard Apple's own manual is
accessible and does a good job of documenting voiceOver. Google will
also turn up a slew of good podcasts.

Although I'm sure you'll get your question answered on this list, a list
dedicated to accessible cell phones or the iPhone in particular would
probably yield better results. A URL for one such list is
http://mosenexplosion.com/mailman/listinfo/blindphones_mosenexplosion.com.

I'd also suggest a more accurate subject line. I guess this could be
somewhat accurate if Verizon now carries the iPhone. Something with
iPhone in the subject line would probably get people who actually have
an iPhone to reply, instead of my ignorant self.

Christopher
chaltain at gmail.com <mailto:chaltain at gmail.com>