[Electronics-talk] accessible hand-held electronic dictionary?

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Sun Jan 2 23:17:08 UTC 2011

George:
Thanks for the Mack and IPhone suggestions. I love all things apple,
but I  don't have a mackbook or an IPhone right now. I used to have a
MacBook, butI sold it because it was a standard one and I needed the
cash; I'm saving up for aMackBook Pro this time. So I'll keep  your
suggestion in mind. But for now, I still need a hand-held solution.

Jim:
If you have a language master that's just lying around,would you be
willing to sell it if it's still in good condition?  I'd buy it off you if so.

Bernadetta