[Electronics-talk] accessible verizon phones

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 4 18:49:09 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I do not know if it will do or read a pod cast.  It might, I just do not
know that as yet.
I have not been able to get a manual that will tell me how to use all of the
features as yet and the manual that comes with the phone is written for a
sighted person and does not go into any the menus, modes or prompts that
deal with the accessibility features.
I learned most of what I know just by playing with it and taking hints from
what I heard in the menus.
If I learn more, I will be glad to share, but right now I am looking for a
manual or someone with more knowledge that I have.
It works well, once you get the hang of it.
I plan at some point to get the G.P.S. application for it as My daughter did
the demo of it for me one night, and it seemed to work well.
It can do the Internet and e-mail to, but I have not added that yet to my
plan.  One step at a time.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.from