[Electronics-talk] SAMSUNG info Re: accessible verizon phones

dreicer, zachary z.dreicer at emissives.com
Tue Jan 4 19:29:59 UTC 2011

I was not asking for if it could do a podcast.  I asked if you
can do a podcast on the accessibility features.  PS: to get a
braille manual, call samsung at 888-987-4357 and give them your
HEX number which is located at the bottom of the phone inside the
battery compartment.  Have a sited friend help you locate it.