[Electronics-talk] Jorge's panel re verizon phones

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Tue Jan 4 23:18:15 UTC 2011

We are not accepting external requests to join the network at this time.
Any such podcasts would have to be by Presidential invite only, or by invitation of the board, as you were last time, but we
now shut that down too for now.

I'll let you know if we ever open up external podcasting opportunities again.

And by the way if you were wondering:
I was inviting David to talk about the phone on an episode of the podcast, not to create his own podcast.