[Electronics-talk] internet radio

Jean Parker radioforever at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 04:08:43 UTC 2011

Dear All:

I want to listen to internet radio on my cell phone.  Currently I use Mundu Radio which is easy to manage from a cell phone but has a limited number of stations to choose from.  You can add more stations but it requires going to a look up service and finding the exact url for the stream.  Many times the links in any given lookup service are renamed or incomplete and will not work for Mundu Radio.

I have also tried yourmuze but found some compatibility issues when I try to listen on my phone.
Any suggestions for a service that has a large database of stations, is easy to add stations not included in the database and is easy to navigate from the cell phone side of things would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Jean