[Electronics-talk] treadmills

Carol J. Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 18:29:09 UTC 2011

Are you still liking your treadmill?  I am seriously considering one of
those.  I know some people have gotten them from Sears but I was really
interested in the push-button feature.  I'm a really big fan of push
buttons, even if it does sometimes make appliances a little more in cost.  I
figure if I am going to have it for a while, in the long run I will be much
happier if I just get what I want but I would welcome your feedback on this
as well as anyone else who cares to give me suggestions.  I'm interested in
preparing myself for some serious incline walking during a couple of trips
that I may be taking this year.  I am also embarking on a weight loss
program with my daughter to that endeavor.  Y'all don't know me but I'll
just tell you that I think it very appropriate that the first letters of
"diet" or "die" because I figure it's probably going to be the death of me
but I'll give it the old try if nothing else to be in support of my Mary
Beth.  Okay, that's it from your technically challenged list person from
Jacksonville, Florida.  Happy New Year to all and God bless,

Carol Jean