[Electronics-talk] [Bulk] talking bar code readers

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 15 18:28:39 UTC 2011

I dont own one of these but I nearly bought the ID Mate Omni.  There is now
an upgraded model call the ID Mate Summit and the difference between the two
is that the Summit has an inventory control component and is smaller than
the Omni.  The Summit costs around $1400.  Blindmicemart.com currently has a
few of the refurbished Omni's left for $599.  I cant comment on the
functionality of these though.

Michael