[Electronics-talk] Google Calendar

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:24:23 UTC 2011

Lightning-a calendar plug in for Thunderbird--will work with Google
Calendar. The stand alone calendar application from Mozilla, I believe
it's called sunbird, will also work with Google Calendar. I've used
Lightning myself.

I believe you can also use Outlook to access your google Calendar, but I
haven't done this myself yet.

I also access Google calendar through the web, both on my phone and from
my PC.

BTW, this is way off topic for this list. Unfortunately, I don't think
I'm on a list where this would be on topic, otherwise, I'd direct you to
a more appropriate list.

--

Christopher
chaltain at gmail.com