[Electronics-talk] upgrading jaws

David Hertweck david.hertweck at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 5 14:32:25 UTC 2011

I use jaws 9.x.  At work I have to go through a long and tedious process
when I want to upgrade jaws.  I must show that changing any software on my
unit does not change the build when I compile.  This is a big pane but our
SQA person is a lot over the top as to his requirements on a build system
and documentation.

Is there a large difference from jaw9 to jaws12?  I have read the change
sheet but is it that big of change in day to day usage?

Any info as to how much better jaws12 is over 9 would be a big help in
deciding if I want to start the process.

thanks