[Electronics-talk] ID Mate Omni

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Wed Mar 16 19:25:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a refurbished I D mate 2 and it works really good.  If you have
Window-eyes, the BC Scan app actually has more features, though it is not
quite as handy to use.  The App from Winddow-Eyes is free, though you will
need to buy a USB scanner to make it work.   Anything the AT Guys do is
great and BC-scan is no exception.

Best Regards,\

Fred