[Electronics-talk] ID Mate Omni

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 17 00:35:18 UTC 2011

At half the price I went for the Omni and am very happy with it. Two
features that I really like are the ability to record what a product is  for
future ID if if it is not already included in memory and that on food items
it gives you allergy warnings, ingredients, and cooking directions on a
great number of products.

Gene