[Electronics-talk] help with android

walt cone walt.cone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:43:26 UTC 2011

On 3/29/11, Dale Heltzer <deheltzer at msn.com> wrote:
> I'd appreciate help from anyone successfully using an android with the
> accessibility apps.
> Thanks.

> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/walt.cone%40gmail.com

there are several accessible programs on android.  I like the screen
reader spiel which you can find on the market place.  You will
probably need sighted help to install it but it is worth it.

     Look for the ideal accessible updater and that will help you.  If
you search for ideal you will find a 3rd party email program and a
useable browser.
Walt