[Electronics-talk] help with android

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Thu Mar 31 15:37:11 UTC 2011

There is a new web site called Android Access, but I do not recall the
exact URL, but if you Google "Android Access" you should find it.  It
contains a wealth of information about the various access solutions for
Android, the best phones to use, the latest accessible apps, etc. With
Android, you have a lot of choices, which is a great thing, but that
means you need to do a lot of research as well, especially when you are
first getting started.

Andy