[Electronics-talk] talking scale

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Tue May 17 20:03:55 UTC 2011

I recently purchased the My Weigh Phoenix talking scale, and I am very
satisfied with it.  It measures in 0.2 pound increments, and your weight is
announced in a loud and clear female voice.  It runs on a 9 volt battery and
has shallow indentations on the ribbed platform that make it easy to
position your feet properly after you first tap on it to turn it on.  It
even comes with a 30 year warranty.  Currently, Amazon.com has it for $44.99
with free shipping, which is quite a bit cheaper than the blind products
vendors sell it for.

http://www.amazon.com/My-Weigh-Phoenix-Talking-Scale/dp/B0006Q0IVE

Gerald