[Electronics-talk] Regarding the Braille-note and Braille Sense

Steven / PRC steven.yip at prchk.com.hk
Fri May 20 04:45:09 UTC 2011

Dear Crystal,

I suggestion using Braillino.  Because it have Manderine Braille interface.
The Braillino is the first Braille notetaker with Chinese interface.   The
cost is HK$ 44,870 (approx. US$ 5,760).

The Braille Sense and Braille Notes using English interface.  It is more
difficult for Chinese children to use.

Regards !

Steven YIP
Potential Resources Company