[Electronics-talk] Fwd: Fitted cases for the sight Impaired by EPI

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Wed May 25 15:55:04 UTC 2011

I bought their case for the iPhone 4.  I like that it is rich looking,
and has a belt clip.  What I didn't like was the soft plastic screen
protector on the front, because it would wrinkle.  I cut that part off,
and I am enjoying the case.  The price is competitive with other cases
that I have seen on the market.

Andy