[Electronics-talk] Cricket phones

Walter Cone walt.cone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 14:50:51 UTC 2011

Hi tony,

     I don't believe Cricket has an accessible phone you want but you may
want to have her try Virgin Mobile.  They have a couple of Android phones
you may want to try.  When you get an Android phone you want the Android
operating system 2.2.1 or later.  Have the person go in to settings on the
phone and check accessibility and voice readout.  Then see if it has
talkback as a screen reader on the phone.  If it does check that and she is
good to go.  If you need any more help or sources for Android let me know.
I am using a Motorola MB520 but that isn't the easiest phone to use.