[Electronics-talk] iPhone GPS

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Nov 7 02:31:03 UTC 2011

Howdy,

May I first suggest joining viphone at googlegroups.com  It hs an iPhone
list for blind folks which serves as a good resource.

YOu can sign up here

http://groups.google.com/group/viphone

(create if necessary and then login your google account, then
add yourself as a member of the list)

Here is a blind cool tech podcast that talks about possible GPS
options

http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1569IPhoneGPSComparison2.mp3

Finally, there is a book that you can get to get started with the
iPhone.  I'm pretty sure it's not updated for IOS5, but will get you
started with the iPhone in general.

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/IPHONE.html

I hope this helps,

Jim