[Electronics-talk] Blind friendly way to convert stereo to play USB content

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 17:03:07 UTC 2011

Hi guys: Any blind friendly way I could get my 12-year-old stereo to play
materials stored on a USB? Maybe shopping around for some sort of device in
which I could plug my USB, then hook it to the stereo? Yes I could buy a
system which has USB capability but if I can somehow keep using my old
stereo that's why I'm asking. Also if there is such a device what would I
look for to determine if it's accessible?

Gerardo