[Electronics-talk] Braille overlays

vlewis at suffolk.lib.ny.us vlewis at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Mon Nov 21 01:58:24 UTC 2011

I also have a GE microwave that I purchased in 2005...I requested and
received braille overlays from GE Customer Service. The overlays stayed on
for several years and I can call and purchase another set, but for now I
have purchased loc-dots from ILA and have put them on the numbers and
controls that I most often use.

Valerie