[Electronics-talk] DH radios and digitral TV audio

from tim aune timaune at comcast.net
Mon Nov 21 03:42:26 UTC 2011

In Minnesota, comcast will give 2 converter boxes for older tv's that let
the sap through. They come with a remote that has a sap button on it and you
can program the remote to turn on and off the tv and also turn the volume up
and down. At least here, they are feeding all of the discriptive vidio
services that are available.