[Electronics-talk] audio description on TV?

Cbandmantracker cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Mon Nov 21 04:01:09 UTC 2011

I am sure George if on the chance you have one of the newer hdtv sets of
today you might have a good chance of receiveing DVS providing of the TV
station is passing the SAP carrier of your favorite show. You might have
someone in your household look on your remote of your model set to see if
there is a MTS button on the remote or AUDIO  button. if don't you have to
go through a menou, then it would be easy. I don't know if on the chance
your a skype user, for I would be more then glad to walk you through the
process, providing on the equipment type you have.