[Electronics-talk] Talking microwave ovens

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Nov 21 15:31:07 UTC 2011

Good morning everyone,

Amen. We had one of those talking microwave ovens and found they were
difficult for me to hear. Give me Braille labels any day. Any brand of
microwave oven or other appliance can be labeled in Braille quite easily. If
you don't know Braille learn enough to allow you to use your house-hold
appliances independently and so your choice of appliance won't be
restricted.

Peter Donahue