[Electronics-talk] Talking microwave ovens

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 03:36:20 UTC 2011

Hi Marilyn,

I am getting what is called the infotell microwave oven.  It comes from
Maxie Aids from what I understand but ordered through Amazon.com since I
have an amazon card.  If you search for talking microwave ovens, this is the
one you will most likely find at first.  Sometimes I see this as referenced
as Talking microwave two.  Perhaps I'm one of the first to try this so don't
know what I got myself into.  I'll report back once it arrives.  It should
be here between November 28th, and December 2nd.  It didn't come today so am
betting on December 2nd.

HTH

Jim