[Electronics-talk] USB-to-PS2 Adapter for BNS

jack and bakey braille_cat at jammerman.net
Wed Oct 26 01:15:57 UTC 2011

Hi Dale!
Even if we did it wouldn't do you any good.  The only way to do
this is through jaws and the serial port.  I assume your wanting
to use your BNS as a braille keyboard, that correct?? I'm a deaf
person and would love to be able to connect a usb or ps2 keyboard
to one my braille lites so folks could type to me, but I called
FS.  bout it and they said don't bother, it won't work so I'd
assume the reverse would apply.  but hey, I may be wrong, hope so
if I am let me know, but as far as my knowledge goes, which isn't
very far sometimes, smiles the only way to do this would be to
run it with jaws in speech box mode.
Sorry can't be of more help!
All The Best
Jack in Texas

appliances'"<electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:38:56 -0500
>Subject: [Electronics-talk] USB-to-PS2 Adapter for BNS

>Does anyone have a make/model of adapter for connecting a BNS2000
to a
>desktop PC USB port?

>TIA

>Dale E.  Heltzer

>deheltzer at msn.com

>"A foolish consistency is tha hobgabljyn Qf littwe mjndz." -
Ralph Waldo