[Electronics-talk] I-phone users

Sharon Ballantyne sballan at nexicom.net
Sun Oct 30 01:27:36 UTC 2011

Dear Tia and others,

I love my iPhone. I am totally blind and have been using an iPhone for only three months. I did the upgrade toiOS 5 but do not have the new 4S. If you can do the 4SS, it has amazing features. I also hae an iPad2 and an iMac and am slowly transitioning.

There are many cool apps that are available for iDevices. Many apps are free.

After spending tons on a prior cell phone with special GPS and special software to allow the mobile phone to speak, I have found the ease of the iPhone at a fraction of my prior investments with all kinds of uses across work, home and daily living.

Happy exploring as you decide what is best for you.
Sharon