[Electronics-talk] I-phone users

Roger Dennis rogernews at mydennis.com
Sun Oct 30 15:42:15 UTC 2011

I have had my I-phone4 since mid August and find it very usable . I do use
voice over and I use it's ability to turn off the voice so I can share it
with my sighted wife. I listen to podcasts and she plays games along with
the internet and phone. I did first get a Android but took it back within
the 2 week Verizon grace period. I could get it to talk, but I could not get
it to be quiet.  The Android is continuing to get better but it is not quite
there yet.