[Electronics-talk] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] UVerse TV

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:32:43 UTC 2011

This is great! I will give that a shot. Any other tips or things I can do?
Have you written this up somewhere? If not you should.
bb
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over
http://brettboyer.voices.com
Brett Boyer's Big Bag of Goodies!
Check out my radio show at my new home:
http://www.mushroomfm.com/brettboyer
every Monday 5 o'clock eastern 2 o'clock pacific
Listen to the Shroom live!
http://listen.mushroomfm.com:8760/listen.pls