[Electronics-talk] I-phone users

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Mon Oct 31 21:01:35 UTC 2011

I prefer to use the local Apple store because the staff are very good
about providing assistance and support.  Because the products are
accessible to begin with, you can try them out in the store.  Even with
the Macs, one key combo brings up the speech.  I can't think of another
computer or electronics store that provides this kind of access.
Generally the products are behind glass, or the store staff is totally
clueless about how the product operates anyway.

Andy