[Electronics-talk] Other Accessible Phones?

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Mon Oct 31 21:06:55 UTC 2011

The Android phones, which are available from all carriers and many
manufacturers, offer accessibility that seems to be always improving,
but you need to do more research as to type of phone and version of
operating system.  There are two free screen readers and one paid screen
reader for Android, but they won't work on all phones, and they must be
downloaded and installed after the phone is purchased, and this must be
done with sighted assistance. For more info about Android accessibility,
go to:

www.androidaccess.net

Andy