[Electronics-talk] Help with Braille Note, Please

Larry Wayland larry.wayland at arkansas.gov
Wed Sep 14 20:29:25 UTC 2011

Fred did you mean Freedomscientific or Humanware?  The reason I ask is Human Ware is the developer of the Braille Note.  You may be able to fine a dealer in your area that would carry a Wireless card and would not charge as much shipping.  Be sure to ask Human Ware which wireless card works the best because I have heard it does make a difference.