[Electronics-talk] anybody have zello?

tina birenbaum tinabir at samobile.net
Wed Apr 11 04:45:55 UTC 2012

I've been playing with it tonight it seems like it'll be a lot of fun.
if you want to get it  it is the zello walkie talkie that you want .
there, versions for everything. all versions seem accessible too.
avctually, not sure about a mac version i'm hearing as i write this,
but there are android, pc, and IOS versions. a bunch of us are hanging
out in a chat room and chatting on our devices anyway, i'm tina100372
which is also me on skype if anyone wantss to add me if they decide to
play with it.