[Electronics-talk] my experiences with android

tina birenbaum tinabir at samobile.net
Sun Apr 15 22:05:03 UTC 2012

 There was a message asking about android here earlier. I'm not sure it
was directed to me, but I wrote back anyway, meant it to get to the
list and it didn't so am trying again. Feel free to e-mail me off list
or we can talk on skype or zello if anyone wants more info about how i
use my phone.  I have the samsung transform ultra from sprint. I've
used android for probably a year and a half or so now and am very happy
with. it. i webr from using a braille note all the time and for
everything, to pretty much never using the Braille note. my droid goes
everywhere with me. i was playing navigator on the Way to the third day
concert friday night and helped my friend find the dennys afterward and
played some third day music she hadn't heard all on my android and. i
came home and couldn't sleep so bought Even more of their music on the
phone . right from the google play store on the phone. It's not for
everyone, if you are techy, like to customize your phone, want a memory
card of up to 32 gb and want to just have your computer See your phone
as a drive, it might work for you. But yes, i really like mine.