[Electronics-talk] Question about android phones

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:09:44 UTC 2012

also turn on "use compact voice" and you should see a dramatic speed increase. it might take rebooting the phone once, after turning on the "Use compact voice" option but you should see a deffinet speed bump.
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech