[Electronics-talk] Seeking Suggestions TO Improve Dial Speed

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:44:42 UTC 2012

I tried the touch typing, and I probably need to give it a longer trial,
but I prefer the split tapping method myself. I like not having to lift
my finger off of the screen at all. For example, when typing the work
"week", I don't have to lift my finger from the screen to get those two
e's in their. I can just tap with another finger twice while I'm
touching the e key. Like the Apple documentation says, try the different
ways of typing and use whatever works for you.