[Electronics-talk] Talking Sports Watch

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:11:47 UTC 2012

As I said in the attached email, Amazon is again selling the Tissot
Silen-T watch. This is the watch that a blind person can use to tell
time by feeling vibrations on the watches face. It's currently selling
for $470, but it was selling for $350, as a promotional deal, a few
weeks ago.

I found it on Amazon just using Google, but if anyone wants, I can rerun
my Google search and post the specific links.

I'm not sure what the Tissot Vibren watch does, but I suspect the poster
was thinking of the Silen-T watch.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/alansim