[Electronics-talk] Accessible Web browser

Craig Borne cdborne at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 22:18:07 UTC 2012

Hello list,
Speaking of accessible web browsers, I am having issues with IE 9.  I am
running Windows 7, and when on a website, I will often click on a link, and
another IE tab opens up with no text.  I tried downloading IE 8 and 7, but
they are not supported on Windows 7.
I have tried Google Chrome and Firefox, but the versions of these browsers
don't allow me to use the arrow keys, and I have to tab through links,
missing other info on the website.
Does anyone have any suggestions for having IE 9 work correctly, or
alternatively, ideas for another browser that will be compatible with JAWS?
Thanks,
Craig