[Electronics-talk] Easy to use radios

Tony Sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Mon Aug 6 04:08:59 UTC 2012

Hi all if you are looking for an inexpensive radio and are
looking for one which is simple to use, then I have just the
thing for you.

Radio shack sells a an AM and FM radio with a tuning knob? Well
Radio Shack has just the thing for you.

Radio shack has a radio and it plays in AM and FM and it will
play in stereo if you use a set of headphones.  If you are looing
for the radio, then you can find it at your local radio shack.
Sometimes the stor mighn not have it in your area, so I would
first ask for the radio.  It's rajco shack's brand.