[Electronics-talk] what is HDMI?

`cbandmantracker cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Sat Aug 11 06:30:46 UTC 2012

HDMI Stands for High Deffinition Interphaze which carries audio and video
and you have to have a receiveing devixe such as an Free TO Air Receive for
lotal TV reception or a Cable box so equipped. Some DVD players have such an
HDMI  IN/Output as well Som computer monitors have an HDMI input to where
you can put the devices for which I have mention can be use as long there is
an HDNI Output.