[Electronics-talk] Any Roomba users?

mrmikie273 at gmail.com mrmikie273 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 23:29:54 UTC 2012

I used a Roomba for many years & just gave it up this past year. It does
help with my guidedog hair I ran it almost every day. But I had to go find
it when I came back to the house, maybe under bed or right out in the middle
of the floor. It does not always go back to its docking bay. Also I had to
get it replaced about every 2 or 3 years. But I do plan on buying another. I
did not program mine. I just told it when to clean by hitting the button
before leaving the house.
Mike