[Electronics-talk] problems with the Samsung Haven phone from Verizon

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 22:59:28 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I am having problems with my Verizon Haven phone. I am able to send text
messages, but for some odd reason, I cannot receive text messages. When the
phone receives a text message, it says: "Memory full. Erase text messages
for new messages." From what I know, my memory is not yet full, and even
told it to auto-erase messages when the inbox is full.

Also, when I go into the messaging menu on the main menu, and I scroll to
the inbox, it says that I have new messages waiting, like "inbox, 1/1", and
when I press the middle key, the phone freezes and restarts itself after a
few seconds.

Does anybody know why this is happening, and how I can resolve this issue
myself? Or should I send in my phone for servicing? I've had this phone for
1 year, should age be the problem?

Any advice is welcome.

Humberto