[Electronics-talk] Looking for an accessible android phone

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 23:49:25 UTC 2012

When you said the Galaxy 3S, did you mean the Galaxy S3? According to
http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2012/08/13/samsung-galaxy-s3-ics-vs-iphone-4s-ios/
the Galaxy S3 is an Ice Cream Sandwich running phone.

Instead of asking this question on this list and then asking people to
reply off line, you could just take this question over to the accessible
phone lists. You might get more responses on that list as well. You can
subscribe to that list by sending an email message to:
blindphones-subscribe at mosenexplosion.com