[Electronics-talk] Accessible Toaster Ovens?

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 15 23:39:17 UTC 2012

I recently got one from black and Decker and I just had to make the usual
adaptations to it.  I didn't find any just tosters though even online.  It
is a toaster / convection oven and it has three dials on the right the top
is temperature, the second  is bake toast or broil and the third is darkness
you can set it to just heat or make it burn the toaste.  It is large enough
to cook food in it too.  It is easy to clean too.  The bottom just lifts out
and the rack slides out.  There is also a solid tray for baking food on.  I
got it at Wal-Mart for under $50.

Julie Phillipson